If there is one topic that is common among men of all ages and nationalities its "sex".
And if there is one fear that haunts men from America to India, its the inability to preform in Bed.
Premature Ejaculation or popularly known as rapid ejaculation, rapid climax or early ejaculation. Its the condition in which a man ejaculates or reaches orgasm (the peak of sexual pleasure) much before satisfaction of his partner, and much before his own satisfaction.
Why Do we need to Talk about Premature Ejaculation?
1 in every 5 men on the planet suffers from Premature Ejaculation
Every man has experienced it at least once in life.
Sexual Health is equally as important as physical and emotional health.
So a problem that threatens to destroy the happiness of men needs to be talked about.
How can one know if you are suffering from Pre-Mature Ejaculation?
On an average a vaginal sexual intercourse of less than 2 minutes suggests presences of Premature Ejaculation.
What Causes it?
The most common causes of Premature Ejaculation (PE) are:
1. Mind Restlessness is the major cause for PE. As the mind is involved in relationship, financial, personal or even social issues it loses focus on the sexual act.
2. Feeling of Sadness for more than 2 weeks. Sadness for most of the day, is known to decrease the pleasure chemical in the body leading to PE.
3. Expectations about sexual performance - most men want to preform like porn stars in bed, but land up with a complete no show... It's important to know what to expect.
4. A history of sexual repression or sexual abuse in childhood.
5. Regular Smoking or Alcohol intake, which doesn't need to amount to addiction.
6. Lack of communication between partners or presence of hurtful feelings in-between.
7. excitation of having sex, decreases the focus.
8. Lack of sex education
How to cure it?
1. If you feel you have Premature Ejaculation, consult a professional sexologist/psychiatrist or sexual health expert.
90% of cases can be cured by proper counseling, sex education and very small dose of non-sedative, non-addictive one or two time use medicines.
2.Simple techniques that can be employed at home- Masters and Johnson technique which recommends a start and stop technique to increase the time until ejaculation.
This requires a great deal of cooperation and communication between the partners.
Another method is that of performing routines such as Kegel exercises.
Both these techniques can take upto 6-9months of continuous practice to show upto a maximum of 40-60% improvement.
IF you suffer from this problem, don't hesitate to contact me at the following:
Website - www.mindmantra.in
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/172863752767481/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Hemant_MittaL