Don't Wish without Happiness


In middle of a counseling session, suddenly the cell-phone of the client started ringing...
He politely turned it off... But within a few seconds it was again buzzing.

Noticing his anxiety, I asked him to go ahead and answer the call.

"Hello, Haan mein thoda busy hu... Kya hua..."
 (a small pause, the person from the other side spoke)

"Acha, WOW... Very Good.. I am so Happy... Great Going.. This Calls for a Grand Celebration..!!"
(an exchange of good-byes and then he hung up.)

Immediately after that he tells me,
"See Doctor, This is what I meant!!! The whole Bloody world is making progress in life, but I am just stuck were I am... One day I will be at the top and they will cry"

"IF YOU CANNOT WISH ANYONE HAPPINESS FROM THE HEART... DON'T PRETEND AND WISH...BE QUIET... AS IT CAUSES MORE PAIN TO YOU"

Dr.Hemant Mittal
(www.mindmantra.in)

No comments:

Post a Comment