A simple Psychometric test to find your level of self-satisfaction, the functioning of your sub-conscious mind and the effect of negativity on the brain functioning.
Answer in Yes/No
1. Are you Dis-satisfied with how your current life is going?
2. Have you lost interest in your daily activities and hobbies?
3. Do you feel that your life is empty?
4. Do you often get bored?
5. Are you sad for most of the time?
6. Are you afraid that something bad is going to happen to you?
7. Do you often feel nobody can help you out from this situation?
8. You don't intermingle with people out of the fear of being judged negatively?
9. Recently have you experience any problems with remembering things?
10. Have you experienced difficulty getting a perfect sleep?
11. Do you think of running away to some distant place or committing suicide?
12. is your first reaction to any topic negative and pessimistic?
13. Do you feel hopeless about your situation?
14. Do you secretly in your mind, compare yourself to friends/famiy and/or unknown people?
15. Do you feel lazy and lethargic for most of the day?
Give yourself 1 point for every Yes
Below 7 Yes - You are doing great, your subconscious mind and brain are functioning fine, just need to fine tune some issues in your life.
Between 7-11 - your subconscious mind is more active than normal. its slowly slowly letting negativity come in.
You need to start changing the negative attitude.
positive motivation and counseling
positive self-image development
will help your mind and brain take you out of this stage.
11 or above - Consult a neuro-psychiatrist in your area.
Your subconscious mind is flooded with negativity and restlessness.
Your brain is producting more negative chemicals than positive chemicals. Leading to a viscious cycle of more and more negativity.
You need to break this cycle.
- professional counseling
- your neuro-psychiatrist will check you for hidden BP, Diabetes, headaches, pain, skin rashes, decreased immunity.
- according treatment will be given to take care of psychosomatic illness, emotional burden and behavioral complains.
Your suggestions and queries are most welcome at -
email - email@example.com
(Neuro-Psychiatrist, Motivational Speaker and Counselor)
website - http://mindmantra.in/services.html
address- 15, shreeji plaza, next to ice n spice restaurant, opposite seawoods station, seawoods (east)