The above is a recent photo of famous Indian Film actress Anushka Sharma. You can notice the drastic weight loss she has suffered when compared to a photo of her taken a few months ago.
These photos are from Today's Bombay Times, where an article has questioned the reasons for her sudden weight loss.
A simple look at the two photos and anyone can notice that this drastic weight loss has left many effects upon Anushka:
1. Facial Skin has lost its glow - If you look closely you will find how her face is not as radiant in the first photo when compared to the second one. Even with all the make up she is still not able to have the same radiance.
2. Weakness - It's easy to notice how weak she is looking. Her body seems to be struggling while opening door of her car.
3. Loss of attractiveness - even while she is wearing a body hugging dress in the first photo, its the second one that appeals to the eyes... The reason being that a fragile and malnourished frame immediately triggers ideas of malnutrition and poverty in the subconscious mind.
4. Loss of body curves - With such a drastic loss in weight, the body has used up the fat responsible for curvaceous figure of a lady. Her figure starts looking like a pack of bones.
Why does such a drastic weight loss happen:
1. Clinical levels of Depression/anxiety - In an educated society, this is the major reason for sudden weight loss. A broken relationship, death of a loved one, breach of trust or severe financial loss clouds the subconscious mind with extreme sadness. This sadness leads the brain into hyperactivity. This makes the brain eat up all the vital nutrients of the body, leading it into starvation.
2. Starvation Diet due to Negative Body Image - The need to slim down drives many women to hate their own body. As a reaction to this, the subconscious mind commands the brain to switch off the appetite center in the brain. Food is seen as an enemy. Henceforth leading into severe starvation to achieve a desired weight.
The lack of continuous supply of food and nutrients leads the body into starvation mode. As in any emergency, the body mechanism in such a case is directed to give all its nutrients to the brain and heart. This creates severe nutritional deficiency which is immediately shown through decreased glow on skin, weakness and decreased immunity.
3. Medical Emergencies - medical diagnosis from alcoholism, gastric problems to cancer and tuberculosis are responsible for some cases of drastic weight loss.
Why is such a weight loss so Dangerous?
Such an extreme case of weight loss is very dangerous because:
1. Weakness - leads to improper professional and personal functioning
2. Heart Problems - continuous weight loss leads to extreme loads on the heart to pump blood to far end corners of the body, leading to heart disorders.
3. Mental illness - lack of nutrients to the brain, lead the brain to decrease production of positive chemicals.
4. Death - Various organ failure can lead to death at a young age.
Leave you comments and For any further assistance feel free to contact me-
(MBBS, PG.DPM, M.D.(Mind Mantra Wellness Concepts - Mumbai))
For any further query, especially regarding Stress, Depression, Emotional, Behavioural, Sleep, Memory, Concentration and Sexual Health feel Free to Contact me at:
Website - www.mindmantra.in
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Hemant_MittaL