"Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty. -Mother Teresa"
Don't Be Poor of Emotions and Love.. Battle Your Loneliness...
5 effective steps for the same are:
1. Loneliness vs. Solitude - loneliness is when you are unhappy to be alone. Solitude is when you are happy to be alone.. Identify what you have.
2. Challenge yourself Socially - The biggest reason why people stop socializing is because their mind is full of fear... Fear of how they will be judged by others... For once leave that fear aside and challenge yourself... You might not succeed immediately, but only practice makes you perfect.
3. Don't get addicted to Loneliness - Loneliness is very addictive. At the mind mantra wellness clinic, i meet many of you who keep complaining about being alone, but find it impossible to live without it. When it becomes addictive, remember something wrong is happening with you... Get up and get the solution.
4. Keep your mind busy - the easiest way to keep loneliness at bay is by keeping your mind busy. If you are working, look for more productive work to do. Join an online community, where you opinion is respected (the mind mantra facebook group is example of that).
Make yourself heard.
5. Break the mold - one of the prime reasons for loneliness is rigidity of mind. Break the mold.. come out of your comfort zone. Every day do something new.
If you are having excessive anxiety or fear doing so, consult a professional who can help you with the same.
Asking for help is a sign of greatness.. Even the greatest leaders in the world have consulted someone before taking decisions.
you can contact me at -
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
website - www.mindmantra.in
wellness clinic - 15, shreeji plaza, opposite seawoods station(east), nerul, navi mumbai